Be An Active Member:
The Greater Robinson Chamber of Commerce (GRCC) members can become actively involved in creating new opportunities for citizens of Robinson and helping the community move forward! Take the first step in becoming an active member by attending monthly Membership Luncheon's, regularly scheduled Board Meetings, and volunteering for committee's as well as special events. Member businesses can also sponsor Chamber events, host Business After Hours, advertise in the bi-weekly newsletter and online.
Back to Top
Chair/Sit On A Committee:
Any active Chamber member can Chair, or sit, on a Committee. You do NOT have to be a Board Member to get involved in the planning and design of Chamber projects. If you are interested in participating on a committee email Robinsoncoc@gmail.com for more information or call (254) 662-6434.
- Marketing:Works with the Marketing Director to plan, develop, execute, and evaluate the overall marketing communications strategy based on member insight. The committee explores various approaches for developing the most effective integrated marketing strategies and the tactics necessary for successful implementation.
- Membership:Helps maintain and increase Membership. Actively recruits Chamber membership from business, civic and educational sectors of the Greater Robinson area by promoting membership benefits and orienting new members towards active participation. Oversees an Annual Membership Drive.
- Communications:Oversees all forms of Chamber Communication, including (but not limited to) the New Resident Welcome Bags, City-wide Map Project, Church and Business Directory. Works to keep all communication publications up to date and accurate.
- Golf Tournament:Oversees the Annual Chamber Golf Tournament. Organizes the event, players, volunteers, sponsorships and door prize donations.
- Banquet:Oversees the Annual Chamber Banquet. Organizes the event, speakers, caterer, sponsorships and door prize donations.
- Budget:Creates and maintains the Annual Chamber Budget. Oversees income and expenses on a yearly basis.
- Christmas Parade:Oversees the Annual Chamber Christmas Parade. Organizes the event, participants, volunteers, sponsorships and advertising.
Host A "Business After Hours" Event:
The purpose of the Business After Hours Networking Mixer is to:
1. Showcase the host firm's business to Chamber members and guests. (The host firm must be a Chamber member in good standing at the time of the event.)
2. Provide business contact opportunities for members and invited guests in a relaxed setting on a regularly scheduled date.
Members of the Chamber, their guests and any companies seeking more information about the local businesses or the Greater Robinson Chamber of Commerce are welcome to attend. Participants will have an opportunity to network, meet new members and enjoy complimentary hors d'oeuvres and beverages. Everyone is urged to bring a supply of business cards to exchange.
For more information on BAH's, download "How To Host A Successful Business After Hours" and/or "The Business After Hours Check-List"